Slayer Skin Tests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your first subjectFri Oct 22, 2021 12:56 amAdmin
new test 112Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:52 pmSage
testing topicMon Oct 18, 2021 12:43 pmAdmin
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
Sage
Sage
Admin

testing topic Empty testing topic

Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:16 pm
Testing Secondary post

A
KIRA KIRIHANA
The Requital Aspirant

"MEEP!"

Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!

Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!

Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!

SABLIER ‡ ETZEL
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://slayer-skin-tests.forumotion.com

testing topic Empty Re: testing topic

Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:56 am
Bacon ipsum dolor amet buffalo pork chop short ribs shoulder burgdoggen tenderloin sirloin chuck shank venison drumstick tongue salami pork loin. Frankfurter capicola pancetta kielbasa, short ribs cow bacon hamburger beef meatball. Ground round swine beef salami pastrami buffalo alcatra turkey bresaola ribeye venison. Tenderloin ham hock capicola short ribs, pork fatback buffalo chuck. Jowl leberkas chicken jerky swine tri-tip strip steak drumstick pork sirloin biltong ham hock burgdoggen pastrami salami. Filet mignon chicken fatback chuck jowl t-bone shank, chislic frankfurter. Kielbasa drumstick cupim ball tip ribeye fatback sirloin cow sausage porchetta short loin capicola.

Leberkas venison swine beef ribs capicola pork loin tri-tip pork chop. Hamburger bacon tenderloin shank, rump biltong brisket flank pork chop leberkas meatball jerky jowl t-bone. Venison ribeye meatball pig pastrami, leberkas short ribs kielbasa ham hock shank shankle landjaeger andouille hamburger t-bone. Short ribs pig chicken, strip steak salami meatloaf ham hock swine leberkas.

Pastrami jowl meatloaf, kielbasa capicola venison bacon ball tip short loin burgdoggen. Tenderloin cupim ham pancetta pork chop pig frankfurter chicken landjaeger pork belly burgdoggen. Beef kielbasa tongue, shank chislic landjaeger sausage tail bacon picanha turkey andouille fatback. Meatloaf bresaola chuck landjaeger.

Does your lorem ipsum text long for something a little meatier? Give our generator a try… it’s tasty!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:51 am
IOTA ASTHAVON
DEMON WITH A SECRET
little boy enters small single-room building, like a storage room-sized building. Addresses painter inside (ma'am), saying he has the oil paints they requested. Painted beckons them with one hand after putting down their palette. Their other hand is still dragging some brushes across the canvas, with a calm smile on their face. After beckoning the child over, she takes the paints and pats their head merrily, giving the boy some money in return. "nee-san, you know i don't do it for the money" they pout, but she reprimands them, saying "it's the cost for the paint, silly. I won't be letting you squeeze money out of your mother just to buy me paint; i can afford it on my own." they giggle and sharply reply, "i wouldn't have guessed it" while purposely sweeping his gaze all across the single-room house. "You rascal," the painter replies admiringly, "you've a razor to your words for a boy so young." The boy shined an adoring smile back. the boy directs his attention to the canvas, asking the painter what it was. "it's the family of a person i know." The boy questions, "A person you know? Why are the people dressed in 21st century clothing, then?" "because that was when i knew them," the painter replies. "Nee-san, are you one of those super people?" Which would of course explain her knowing a family back in the 21st century.

The painter shows an amused face, turning her face from the child back to the easel in reminiscence. "what if nee-san told you she was one of those demon or hollows, and that i know this family because i gobbled them up?" The boy laughs in ridicule, "c'mon, Nee-san; this is Japan, not even too many kilometres off from the big city, where a bunch of the super peoples are. You won't trick me." The girl responds in just laughter, picking her palette back up and resuming her painting. For a few minutes, the boy simply leans over the armrest of her chair and watches her work in silence. The painter breaks the silence suddenly, "you know, you're actually the first person i ever met in Japan." The boy looks to her turned face in surprise. "I thought you said you've been to Japan before?" Her lips forced dimples onto her cheeks, "I have, more or less. Not in person, not as this person--but a part of me has." The boy's forehead creases in confusion. "Both you and Mamma says I'm smart for my age, but you always say things I can't understand. I don't believe that's an adult thing, though." The painter shakes, holding in laughter, enough for her to put down her brush and palette for a moment. "No, it isn't an adult thing, I think. But for someone like me, this sort of thing did come along with age."

"I still don't get it, but anyways, Nee-san, I have to go now. I'll bring back some more paint, or maybe a book, tomorrow, okay?" With that, the boy rose to a full stand and scurried off, careful to close the door properly after exiting. Upon his departure, the painter breathed out a long sigh. "I warn you over and over again, Kuana. You had your two years to paint and make merry. For your own good, now is the time to venture out and temper yourself." the painter's look of ease quickly morphed to a fiendish frown. "Just, shut up already. I know... I know that. But don't try to lever those two years over me. You know that if it were there were any kind of painting to be done, it would be with blood. It was anything but merry." The painter turned to look at their canvas, in it the faces of a few children. "Also, it's Kuanastha, now. No surname." With that last correction, Kuanastha rose from her seat and put the painting of the young Asthavon sisters away, opening an indigo portal into the Nether to stow it.

Blah blah, kuanastha asks about what're these currents of chaos you keep going on about--you're always so roundabout when it comes to these things, and it's super irritating. Blah blah, you heard about the moon? The nether asks; Kuanastha responds saying, 'yeah i saw some shadowfall propaganda. something about the moon, and the vanguard's leader blowing it up or something exaggerated. I didn't pay attention in full--you know i don't put effort into knowing the politics of the world. Neither part of me did, ever." nether asks "did you also know about what your sister did? Can you not at least feel it?" "stop asking these damn questions and just tell me already." "do you not feel the presence of a new realm? A part of you had been able to feel such energies even across dimensions, before." "well that part of me was diluted a bit, so excuse me. Also, what new realm? Is it just that?" "of course not just that. It's that, combined with all the other bits of chaos in the world. Feel through your asthavon blood, not just a few important figures have fallen from the random large organisations around--even your niece." astonished kuanastha, she asks abuot it, then gets dressed, reverts her appearance to her natural appearance, thinks about and mentally apologises to the child who came over all the time. She pauses, her eyes glow with a colourless glow, and threads all over the world appear. As the entirety of the house she was in sinks into a portal on the gruond connecting to the nether, she goes out, spreading her energy to create a domain while she bends the laws to make herself invisible, before finding the boy and severing the karmic threads that tied them together. After that she brings him into his bedroom to rest, before flying off, looking towards the direction of the big city the boy mentioned. "Karakura... Now why do my threads cross through here?"

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:54 am
testing topic Eg-2

INFANT ELDER GOD

Bacon ipsum dolor amet pork loin jowl ham hock chicken bresaola beef ribs cow turkey ground round porchetta meatloaf. Burgdoggen frankfurter biltong ground round, beef ribs bresaola porchetta. Porchetta kielbasa tri-tip, hamburger beef ribs turkey corned beef sausage rump. Tail landjaeger drumstick meatball, strip steak prosciutto leberkas cow sirloin corned beef brisket filet mignon beef. Ball tip capicola prosciutto ham fatback pig jerky frankfurter alcatra chislic buffalo shoulder.

Ham jerky chuck, meatloaf pork belly pork pig strip steak tri-tip fatback drumstick. Biltong cupim ribeye burgdoggen chislic leberkas prosciutto. Buffalo filet mignon kevin pastrami drumstick capicola strip steak. Ham turducken beef ribs chicken swine. Ground round landjaeger buffalo jowl venison ball tip cow biltong rump. Capicola chuck bresaola tri-tip prosciutto. Ball tip pork belly tongue tenderloin chicken, filet mignon pork loin chuck.

END POST | ____

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:43 pm

testing topic 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: My Hero Academia - Song: Overhaul

Oh, right, Shadow Fall was a thing.

...oh, right, he was a member, too.

'God...fucking damn it.'

The first ten minutes were mostly spent contemplating if he should even attend. He hardly did anything for Shadow Fall and hardly cared about it anymore -- not that he cared too much about the fate of the organization overall. All he had ever been was just some random Knight in Shadow Fall's ranks, never anyone of note, aside from just being "that one human" for a few years. He didn't really have a reputation in the place, so it wasn't like anyone would care if he jumped ship.

But, maybe the last thing he'd do for the failing shithole could be positive...for once. Leaving with grace and dignity and all that typical crap. Groaning as got himself dressed and ready for the occasion, changing into his Shifter Form and styling his formerly snowy hair, sliding on his cap, jacket, gloves, and the rest of his gloves and belongings he carried, he waved a hand to create a cobalt vortex that would put him right outside the meeting room.

With hardly as much as a sound, Vanyel opened the door, letting it shut behind him as he made his way to one of the chairs, pulling it out and sitting down, propping his arm up on the table and resting his cheek and head against his palm as he waited for not only if anyone else were to arrive, but also for the sleeping pipsqueak to wake up so the boring shit could start. According to the invitation sent out, he had been just a minute or two early, so, practically on time.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum